Before we met with homes-abroad.net for the first time in Spain, we had over a longer period had communication with their local office via email and phone. Based on our comments of various sales objects homes-abroad.net had found and sent to us by email, they had already formed a good initial impression of what it was we would like.
So when they picked us up on the first day in the morning, there was already a plan for the day and they had found several interesting objects, as we should see. There were both new build and resale homes and homes under construction.
During the day we saw several homes that we really liked, but they thought that we should see some more before we decided. Through their extensive network on the Costa del sol, they found several other properties which we saw the following day.
Among these homes was one that had everything that we was looking for. After seeing home again, we agreed to put a bid to the seller, and it did not take long before we had an agreement on both the price and the date for takeover.
The positive experience did not ended here – now, we had to find a lawyer, bank, notary etc. And here we got a great support from homes-abroad. They set us in touch with all the right people, so that we could get all the formalities in place before we again had to leave Spain.
For us, the big plus points through the buying process was as follows:
1) Thoroughly preparatory work by the homes-abroad local office in Fuengirola before our arrival to Spain
2) Their patience and their ability to find more possible properties along the way.
3) We never felt any pressure not had the feeling that now we had to decide us
4) Good understanding of what it was we really was looking for
5) Their local network – also regarding lawyer, bank, insurance and so on.
We thank homes-abroad.net and their area manager Peter Kaarsberg for a great buying experience and a great after sale service incl. key collection and storage of the same.